What Are The Characteristics Of The Material Of Medical Surgical Masks
What are the characteristics of the material of medical surgical masks? Medical surgical masks are generally used in high-demand environments such as medical clinics, laboratories, and operating rooms. They are masks worn by medical staff when they work. The safety factor is relatively high, and the resistance to bacteria and viruses is relatively strong. Medical surgical masks can also be used to prevent influenza.
Melt blown cloth, melt blown cloth uses polypropylene as the main raw material, and the fiber diameter can reach 0.5-10 microns. These ultra-fine fibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of the fiber per unit area, so that the melt blown cloth has a good performance. The filterability, shielding property, heat insulation property and oil absorption property of the product can be used in the fields of air, liquid filter materials, isolation materials, absorbent materials, mask materials, thermal insulation materials and wipe cloths. Spunbond non-woven fabric: After the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a web, and the web is then bonded by itself, thermally bonded, chemically bonded or mechanically reinforced. Turn the web into a non-woven fabric. High strength, good high temperature resistance (can be used for a long time at 150℃), anti-aging, anti-ultraviolet, high elongation, good stability and air permeability, corrosion resistance, sound insulation, mothproof, non-toxic.
The main products of spunbond non-woven fabrics are polypropylene polyester (long fiber, staple fiber). We are commonly used and commonly used in applications such as non-woven bags, non-woven packaging, etc., and it is also easy to identify, because the spunbond non-woven The rolling point of the cloth is diamond-shaped.
At the application level, it can also be used for flower packaging cloth, luggage cloth, etc. The characteristics of wear resistance, firm hand feeling, etc. make it the choice for making this type of product.
1. Use a mask to carefully cover the mouth and nose and tie them firmly to minimize the gap between the face and the mask;
2. When in use, avoid touching the mask-after touching the used mask, for example, to remove or clean the mask, wash your hands with soap and water or use alcohol hand sanitizer;
3. After the mask is damp or contaminated with moisture, put on a new clean and dry mask;
4. Do not reuse disposable masks. Disposable masks should be discarded after each use and disposed of immediately after removal.
5. Although there are other masks that replace standard medical masks (such as cotton face masks, turbans, mask paper, cloth strips that cover the nose and mouth), there is a lack of information about the effectiveness of such materials.
6. If this kind of alternative shelter is used, it should only be used once, or if it is a cotton mask, it should be cleaned thoroughly after each use (ie, cleaned with household detergent at room temperature). It should be removed immediately after caring for the patient. Wash your hands immediately after removing the mask.
Disposable plastic boot covers are essential products in the light industry of hygiene and cleaning supplies. These simple yet effective covers provide a convenient and hygienic solution for keeping your floors clean and protected. Disposable plastic boot covers are designed to be worn over regular footwear, offering a barrier between shoes and the floor. This helps prevent the spread of dirt, ge